Getting the business off the ground.

just-trying-man

New member
Hey guys. My best friend and I started a business a while back. We mostly do cerakoting and laser engraving. But we are branching out. Trying to make products for predator hunting. Is there anything you guys wish someone made but no one does?
 

Attachments

  • 20260113_104020.jpg
    20260113_104020.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
A magnetic or maybe velcro system or pouch for storing an e-caller remote while walking between stands and to keep your remote within easy reach while in the sitting position on shooting sticks without having it fall off your lap or klank against your gear. Particularly useful for solo hunters and night hunters trying to do three things at once.
 
DiRTY DOG’s pouch idea is solid — I’d add a simple velcro flap to prevent accidental switch activation. For the business side, I used limited company formation when starting my own side project and it made sorting finances way easier, especially with cashback and fast setup. Might help you and your partner keep things clean while scaling.
 
Back
Top