Its open to the world all they gotta Do is show up .it cant be a world championship with out including hunts in other Nations.
just like the baseball world series....where are all the foreign teams
Like i said before . All they gotta do is show up . Its an open invite since 1952 .There are some callers in Australia. Scandinavia, South Africa and the Balkans.
The last several years its been in Wyoming. The original hunt would move around but always in the west. I have spoken to the new owners about moving it around the US in different regions. Including my home state of Texas .is it always in Nevada or the mid west ? i think they should have it in Pennsylvania and all coyotes killed have to come from PA
Shit, nobody in there right mind wants to come to CO nowdays. What a cesspool my beloved state has become. So very sad!Anybody want to come to Colorado for a good old USA Coyote Calling Championship ??
I now own the name!!
How do you buy rights to the name, what did they buy exactly?
Anybody want to come to Colorado for a good old USA Coyote Calling Championship ??
I now own the name!!
How do you buy rights to the name, what did they buy
I own the name āUSA Coyote calling championship.Anybody want to come to Colorado for a good old USA Coyote Calling Championship ??
I now own the name!!
How do you buy rights to the name, what did they buy exactly?
Like i said before . All they gotta do is show up . Its an open invite since 1952 .
I'm starting to understand why everyone quit getting on Predator masters .
Like i said before . All they gotta do is show up . Its an open invite since 1952 .
I'm starting to understand why everyone quit getting on Predator masters .