Stu Farish Director / Webmaster Staff member Sep 11, 2026 #1,761 Vice President JD Vance responded to a protester waving a Mexican flag during the convention, saying, “If you love Mexico so much, get your ass over there. I’ll buy you the plane ticket.”
Vice President JD Vance responded to a protester waving a Mexican flag during the convention, saying, “If you love Mexico so much, get your ass over there. I’ll buy you the plane ticket.”
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 12, 2026 #1,763 If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. Yogi Berra
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 12, 2026 #1,764 Recently while fumbling my way around in Houston traffic w/help from my GPS, wife asked,"Do you know where you're going?" "I know exactly where I'm going! I just don't know where I am.
Recently while fumbling my way around in Houston traffic w/help from my GPS, wife asked,"Do you know where you're going?" "I know exactly where I'm going! I just don't know where I am.
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 12, 2026 #1,765 Keep trying. Stay humble, Trust your instincts. Most importantly, act. When you come to a fork in the road, take it. Yogi Berra
Keep trying. Stay humble, Trust your instincts. Most importantly, act. When you come to a fork in the road, take it. Yogi Berra
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 13, 2026 #1,766 The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 13, 2026 #1,767 We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for the day. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. Our attitude is everything. Charles R. Swindoll
We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for the day. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. Our attitude is everything. Charles R. Swindoll
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 13, 2026 #1,768 Worry is assuming responsibilities that you cannot handle. They truth is, they are responsibilities that God never intended for you to handle, because they are His. Charles R. Swindoll
Worry is assuming responsibilities that you cannot handle. They truth is, they are responsibilities that God never intended for you to handle, because they are His. Charles R. Swindoll
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 14, 2026 #1,770 Let your cares drive you to God. I shall not mind if you have many of them if each one leads you to prayer. If every fret makes you lean more on the Beloved, it will be a benefit. Charles Spurgeon
Let your cares drive you to God. I shall not mind if you have many of them if each one leads you to prayer. If every fret makes you lean more on the Beloved, it will be a benefit. Charles Spurgeon
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 14, 2026 #1,772 I looked at 73 climate models going back to 1979 and every single one predicted more warming than happened in the real world. John Christy
I looked at 73 climate models going back to 1979 and every single one predicted more warming than happened in the real world. John Christy
F Foxpro.223 Well-known member Sep 14, 2026 #1,773 Some of the Frontline Doctors claim some of those vaccines especailly the mRNA ones turn off the immune system so the body can't fight of cancers.
Some of the Frontline Doctors claim some of those vaccines especailly the mRNA ones turn off the immune system so the body can't fight of cancers.
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 15, 2026 #1,778 All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Winston Churchill
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Winston Churchill
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 15, 2026 #1,779 Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. Golda Meir
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. Golda Meir
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sep 15, 2026 #1,780 We should be astonished at the goodness of God, stunned that He should bother to call us by name, our mouths wide open at His love, bewildered that at this very moment we are standing on holy ground. Brennan Manning
We should be astonished at the goodness of God, stunned that He should bother to call us by name, our mouths wide open at His love, bewildered that at this very moment we are standing on holy ground. Brennan Manning