CZ547 vs Tikka T1x both .22lr

soup

Well-known member
Gentlemen
I'm looking for an accurate rimfire not over an 18" barrel- bolt action -good trigger -for hunting and some inter club
target shooting. Nothing too heavy because I've got two Grandsons 11 and 13. The 11-year-old really likes to shoot.
Open to suggestions.
Thank you in advance for your time, help and consideration.
Semper Fidelis
Soup

GO EAGLES!!!!

"Down South 68-69"
 
Bill, I have a T-1 and like it a lot. Bought it to set up with an arca because its dimensions mimicked my RAR's very well. I wanted something to practice with and didn't want to use my old Rem 511x or much older Win 25 because they didn't mimick at all. Very accurate, especially with CCI target. My neighbor had used it for PRS competition before he went to VUDU rifles.
 
Thank you fellows for your prompt and informative replies. It’s exactly the information that I’m looking for!
Soup
 
I have a 457, LH, and it is slightly heavy, but I also just bought a 22 wmr barrel for it, easy switch out.

I bought the T1X.
I like it so much, I just bought another one.
I'm in Commiefornia so I have 3 more days before I can pick it up. The one I have is the all black. The other is the Roughtech stock.
Anyways, it shoots and handles great and Very accurate.

20260916_183317.jpg


20260511_151943.jpg


20260907_135359.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gents,
I dropped the hammer on the Tikka today. 16’ barrel-threaded in a “green speckled roughtech” stock.
It should arrive at my FFL dealer in who knows how long. There’s a rebate but I think it’s in Beretta dollars.
Now I-need mounts and a decent scope.
Thank you fellows for your input ,It helped me make an educated choice.
Semper Fidelis
Soup
 
1789516123688.jpeg


Bergara B14R. Can buy them as a barreled action too if you want to dress it up yourself but hard to beat the way they come unless you just like spending money! Stock trigger isn’t terrible but its a 700 clone so it doesn’t get any easier than that if you want to swap.
 
Gents,
I dropped the hammer on the Tikka today. 16’ barrel-threaded in a “green speckled roughtech” stock.
It should arrive at my FFL dealer in who knows how long. There’s a rebate but I think it’s in Beretta dollars.
Now I-need mounts and a decent scope.
Thank you fellows for your input ,It helped me make an educated choice.
Semper Fidelis
Soup
Congrats, you won't be sorry.
On the rebate,
You can choose $200 Beretta bucks to be spent at their online store, Or $100 visa card to be spent where ever you want.
I'm choosing the $100 since they won't ship anything to California.
 
Last edited:
I have a 452 and 457. You can find lots of after market stuff for the 457's from harden firing pin to extractors. L3I and area 419 and desert precision make nice stuff for them. Easy barrel swaps.
 
Back
Top