Foxpro 360 issues resolved?

yotehunter6

Active member
Since I have been for some time things sure have changed.
My Grandson wants to hunt so im taking it back up and getting out with him.
Im looking into the Foxpro 360, early reviews were not very good.
Have the issues been addressed on newer models?
 
the sound quality is awesome and have set unit out just over 200 yards on opposite side of pond and still worked great.
only drawback is the weight and a bit bulky. sounds like the X48 is taking orders and getting really close, I kinda wish I had waited for it but the X360 after software update and new hardware on legs has been really nice.
 
Do the new 360's have the updated leg hardware?
i believe so. Got mine at Cabela's last fall, FoxPro sent shoulder bolts for part of the legs and new bolts with nylock nuts for the rest, I made the software update harder than needed but they were patient and talked me through the process. (y) But that still didn't make it lighter the carry LMAO
 
Back
Top