I cannot begin!…

hunt0168

Well-known member
IMG_8554.jpeg

Or think of where to begin, when I look back…

Sitting in my garage/ bar/dart throwing space, I just see memories. So many past beagles by the collars of past hunting compadres, memories of finding shed antlers with my younger brother. Memories of my nephew that worked at a small beer distributor. Beer drinking, turkey hunting, bad archery shots,…Just memories. I think most of us can relate!

I doesn’t take much to get me thinking. It doesn’t take much to make me smile!

Peace!
 
Last edited:
View attachment 33026
Or think of where to begin, when I look back…

Sitting in my garage/ bar/dart throwing space, I just see memories. So many past beagles by the collars of past hunting compadres, memories of finding shed antlers with my younger brother. Memories of my nephew that worked at a small beer distributor. Beer drinking, turkey hunting, bad archery shots,…Just memories. I think most of us can relate!

I doesn’t take much to get me thinking. It doesn’t take much to make me smile!

Peace!
Is that arrow stuck in the tree ? My buddy stuck a buck in the main beam last year with his long bow. the buck swung his head at the shot and it stuck right in his beam, he walked off with it sticking straight up.
 
Bob, I can see there on the bench that which quite possibly prompted your soulful reflection. Doesn’t take me much either, maybe a tumbler or two is all. Been there, cheers.

….and you need more "stuff"! I bet I could walk around in there without tripping over something and actually find what I was looking for.
 
Don, What you’re seeing on the bench is for the moochers that pop in! My inspiration “quite possibly” had more proof and a higher rye content! 😉 Lol… and yes… the space has recently become a catch-all for just about everything that normally goes in the storage shed/junk space! That “bench” is my stainless butcher table. Deer season is almost upon me, so that will be my inspiration to clear the junk!
 
Last edited:
As I'm sure you will agree, that "trophy" (and the memories it sparks) is worth far more than the deer itself. Memories are priceless, and are not perishable. Thanks for sharing your man cave, Bob.
 
As I'm sure you will agree, that "trophy" (and the memories it sparks) is worth far more than the deer itself. Memories are priceless, and are not perishable. Thanks for sharing your man cave, Bob.
You are absolutely correct, Clarence. Had that tree not come between me and that deer it wouldn’t be nearly as memorable. If things work out as planned, that space will have a deer or two getting processed while listening to music with an adult beverage of choice close at hand! Just gotta wait for New York temps to get close to freezing! Which brings up another memory actually… If memory serves me correctly, I rarely have friends or family present while butchering, but always after the fact with requests for venison. 😐
 
Back
Top