6mm ARC Coyote # 3

Softpoint, I gave the Pulsar to my son recently. It is still going strong and is a good scope. Got quite a few coyotes with it over the years. Technology has advanced quite a lot since that scope, but it is still worthy.
 
Likewise 06, my son is running my old Pulsar Apex and still going strong. I have a buddy who is running my old Pulsar 19 monocular for squirrel hunting. They will still do the job, but as you mention technology advances at such a rapid pace and cheaper prices that a lifetime warranty would be practically useless because within 4 or 5 years, it is all outdated. That doesn't mean one couldn't still kill coyotes with it, but it would be like watching tv on an old tube set.
 
Softpoint, I gave the Pulsar to my son recently. It is still going strong and is a good scope. Got quite a few coyotes with it over the years. Technology has advanced quite a lot since that scope, but it is still worthy.
I'm afraid to look through a new one. My wallet has taken a beating recently from firearms. I'm afraid I might "need" a new one..lol
 
Back
Top