hm1996 Moderator Staff member Yesterday at 7:55 AM #1,821 The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us Voltaire
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Yesterday at 7:58 AM #1,822 I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value. Hermann Hesse
I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value. Hermann Hesse
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Yesterday at 8:00 AM #1,823 At the end of the day, all you can hope for is to go on. The older I get, the more I realize that just keeping on keeping on is what life's all about. Janis Ian
At the end of the day, all you can hope for is to go on. The older I get, the more I realize that just keeping on keeping on is what life's all about. Janis Ian