Which suppressor for a 22 Creedmoor?

I have not had any issues with mine, I do not believe I have any leaks going on with mine, if I do I have not noticed it. I shoot it on 3 204R, 2 223s, 3 22-250s, 22CM and 6.5cm.

Originally Posted By: MeyerwyI have not had any issues with mine, I do not believe I have any leaks going on with mine, if I do I have not noticed it. I shoot it on 3 204R, 2 223s, 3 22-250s, 22CM and 6.5cm.
You can check to see if it leaks by wrapping a piece of masking tape around the joint where the tube and rear cap meet. Shoot it with one of your 22-250's. You'll find out real quick if it leaks or not. Hopefully yours doesn't leak.

I’m going to be doing some testing of cans on my 22 creed when I get it next week. My hopes are high for the dilligent defense wolf hunter but we will see how everything goes. Im planning on using that can on mine but have a handful to test to see what does the best. Im not after the longest can but I want the quietest I can get without putting a 9 or 10” can on it.

Originally Posted By: ZbackTrying to figure out which can out there is going to have max suppression? I'm open to a dedicated caliber can or getting a larger cal if it will suppress better.

Take a look at the .224 VAPR, we designed them with SRT Arms, specifically to optimize the high velocity .224's, I've used them on the 22-250, 220 Swift and the 22 Creed. If you want more info or help shoot me a PM, I get quite a few emails every day regarding this specific question... Right now it's our primary for killing Coyotes.
I know you have been around many cans so I would like your input.

I currently have a 30 Cal Ti can that I can change end caps on to smaller diameter holes (6 & 22 cal) so my question is: Will a dedicated (same length/diameter) caliber can reduce db over a 30 cal with a 22 end cap?

Last edited:
I know you have been around many cans so I would like your input.

I currently have a 30 Cal Ti can that I can change end caps on to smaller diameter holes (6 & 22 cal) so my question is: Will a dedicated (same length/diameter) caliber can reduce db over a 30 cal with a 22 end cap?
With a lot of these new 30 cal cans being as good as they are I'm not sure you really gain much in the way of reduced db by only changing the end cap to a smaller caliber hole. I think the caliber size of the hole in the core is mostly what determines things. I tend to think it's more of a marketing thing then it is an actual gain in reduced noise and it's just one more thing you need to keep track of so you don't accidentally forget you have a smaller caliber end cap screwed on then go and slap it on one of your larger caliber rifles. That's happened to a number of guys and it'll ruin your day in a hurry.

Back