Latest activity

  • W
    why reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread The GOP with Like Like.
    well...that's exactly what the Dems like to hear, you won't vote. Wait till people like that NY Mayor, Abdul whoever, are in power all...
  • S
    Out here in the Red River Valley of the North it's flat as a tabletop. The average drop is 1 foot per mile towards the river that drains...
  • R
    retrieverman replied to the thread Thermal/NV optic choice ?.
    I had a clip on Pulsar NV 15ish years ago and hated it. I still like the idea but won’t go down that road again.
  • OneK
    OneK reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Cooked... with Like Like.
    ..a bit to much lol. Sort of getting the hang of the laser thing. This one is my personal jack distress call I decided to experiment...
  • 356
    356 replied to the thread Coffee....
    • 1787486791845.png
  • 356
    356 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Coffee... with Like Like.
  • carvercalls
    carvercalls reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Smoke.. with Like Like.
    ...in the shop. Getting there with the lasering. Fun but frustrating. I hate computer stuff really.
  • carvercalls
    carvercalls reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread Smoke.. with Like Like.
    Glad you're making some headway. And I know what you're saying about hating computer stuff. As a graphic screen printer, my equipment is...
  • carvercalls
    carvercalls reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Smoke.. with Like Like.
    Thats crazy lol.
  • carvercalls
    carvercalls reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread Smoke.. with Like Like.
    100% agree! Luckily there are a few things on buses that just can’t be printed digitally and screening is still required. Job security...
  • carvercalls
    carvercalls replied to the thread Cooked....
    Lookin good!!
  • carvercalls
    carvercalls reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Cooked... with Like Like.
    ..a bit to much lol. Sort of getting the hang of the laser thing. This one is my personal jack distress call I decided to experiment...
  • DoubleUp
    DoubleUp replied to the thread Baiting.
    Hey Burn, that's deader than dead!
  • Saylor
    Saylor reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Cooked... with Like Like.
    ..a bit to much lol. Sort of getting the hang of the laser thing. This one is my personal jack distress call I decided to experiment...
  • D
    Don_P replied to the thread The Hooch 08/15-16.
    Outstanding Mark! Nothing more rewarding when flyfishing than catching fish from used water. You are officially a fly fisher!
Back
Top