Latest activity

  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt replied to the thread Dispatch pistol?.
    That's why I carry my G19. For a time I even carried handcuffs and my work radio. Not only have I arrested multiple people at night...
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Anytime I'm hunting, coyotes or big game, I carry a Smith model 60; 1st two chambers loaded w/#7 1/2 shot for social interaction...
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt reacted to IndexFinger's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I have rifle with ( 2 ) sub,Vel's on a card holder on stock, and I working on main coyote rifle now for it with a Sub load. But that...
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt reacted to Sgt_Mike's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Hey Bob when we do go Gopher Hunting don't leave your .22 at the house works great for when ya walk the fields and they are down the...
  • Stu Farish
    you're going to absolutely love ti if China dominates this
  • bohunr
    bohunr replied to the thread This is crazy, data center boom.
    one stop shop for hackers. but dont worry, we all get a one year free credit check from the top 3 credit bureaus 🤣🤣
  • spotstalkshoot
    spotstalkshoot replied to the thread Dispatch pistol?.
    You will need premium 22 lr ammo for any sort of body shot on coyote, out of handguns. I have carried a GSG firefly for several winters...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to popper43's post in the thread This is crazy, data center boom with Bullseye Bullseye.
    DAA I understand what you are saying. KC had a Record Center when I was a kid. Remember the vid of massive IBM tape centers with...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Misses, mess ups and mishaps... with Sad Sad.
    Well, if I had hit the record button, I could have posted a "miss" video today🤬:ROFLMAO:. I was hunting in the woods last night on a...
  • Sgt_Mike
    Sgt_Mike replied to the thread Cooked....
    @LONEHOWL Just came back to this thread... Never thought to post this, when the daughter was running her's. She did the same which I did...
  • AdamT
    AdamT replied to the thread Cooked....
    You’re getting close to having it figured out
  • AWS
    AWS replied to the thread Dispatch pistol?.
    I don't carry a dispatch firearm as mentioned but hunting along the border I carry a Glock 19 if I'm hunting alone and am carrying a...
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Bullseye Bullseye.
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread Coffee... with Haha Haha.
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Misses, mess ups and mishaps... with Sad Sad.
    Well, if I had hit the record button, I could have posted a "miss" video today🤬:ROFLMAO:. I was hunting in the woods last night on a...
Back
Top