Latest activity

  • crapshoot
    crapshoot replied to the thread Dispatch pistol?.
    An AR with a 20 rounder in it usually conveys that point well enough. If it doesn't, they must be dense.
  • S
    Just a update and quick note to shift conversation to brass for the ole girl. Finally broke down and ordered some Starline (SRP) brass...
  • S
    shoots100 replied to the thread Dispatch pistol?.
    I carry a Taurus 444 Ultralite 4in .44mag(27 Oz) or a Taurus 856 Ultralite 3" .38spcl(17 Oz) Titanium revolver with a speed strip...
    • Pistolas.jpg
  • M
    Mike B replied to the thread Shimming and bedding a barrel.
    Thx for sharing. Ive heard of the loctite trick, and understand it, buy never heard of shimming barrels? Have to read up on that one.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Sgt_Mike's post in the thread Roadside Game Checkpoints??? with Like Like.
    I thought this was the Alien Game Wardens (from plant XYZ) blowing up the twin towers, pentagon, and doing conspiracy actions against...
  • bohunr
    bohunr replied to the thread This is crazy, data center boom.
    thats why decades ago the USA started to transition everything to digital, digital, digital. it was a long game plan but its all coming...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread This is crazy, data center boom with Like Like.
    you're going to absolutely love ti if China dominates this
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to popper43's post in the thread This is crazy, data center boom with Like Like.
    And all the 'admins'/users in remote locations for phising or man-in-the-middle.
  • Sgt_Mike
    Sgt_Mike replied to the thread Roadside Game Checkpoints???.
    I thought this was the Alien Game Wardens (from plant XYZ) blowing up the twin towers, pentagon, and doing conspiracy actions against...
  • Sgt_Mike
    Sgt_Mike replied to the thread Dispatch pistol?.
    ahemm the 45 sitting there in a chest rig is "awwww Puck let's not mess with him" mode engaged for the 2 legged Coyotes LAMO...
  • Sgt_Mike
    Sgt_Mike reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Cooked... with Love Love.
    Mike your right on. Im a tinker-er at heart. Ill expend a lot of time and material to figure things out..for whatever endeavor Im...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to DesertRam's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Usually just a little S&W M&P .22 compact. Like AWS, if I'm headed farther south, I'll add the .45 to the chest rig, though I'm not sure...
  • LONEHOWL
    LONEHOWL replied to the thread Cooked....
    Mike your right on. Im a tinker-er at heart. Ill expend a lot of time and material to figure things out..for whatever endeavor Im...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Bowhntr6pt's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Wow Wow.
    That's why I carry my G19. For a time I even carried handcuffs and my work radio. Not only have I arrested multiple people at night...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to AWS's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I don't carry a dispatch firearm as mentioned but hunting along the border I carry a Glock 19 if I'm hunting alone and am carrying a...
Back
Top