Latest activity

  • J
    jmeddy replied to the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3.
    Good start for your season so far.
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3 with Like Like.
    Last night the 6mm ARC struck again. I had been staying at the shack for a few nights just for the fun of it, and hoping a coyote might...
  • J
    jmeddy replied to the thread Baiting.
    You are having a good start. Keep dropping them 06
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread Baiting with Like Like.
    Last night the 6mm ARC struck again. I had been staying at the shack for a few nights just for the fun of it, and hoping a coyote might...
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3 with Like Like.
    Last night the 6mm ARC struck again. I had been staying at the shack for a few nights just for the fun of it, and hoping a coyote might...
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt replied to the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3.
    Nice shot Sir! Looks like he almost made it to the edge of the woods. Great patience in waiting for a good shot.
  • AWS
    AWS replied to the thread Camo umbrella - dumb idea?.
    I think an umbrella would be just extra stuff unless you can't sit still through a stand. I've take people out that need to shuffle...
  • AWS
    AWS replied to the thread Arken Optics?.
    Cameralandny has the Arken 2-12x42 for $249 and $299, I'm seriously thinking about one. I had an Arken before but it was big and heavy...
  • 6mm06
    6mm06 posted the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3 in Night Calling.
    Last night the 6mm ARC struck again. I had been staying at the shack for a few nights just for the fun of it, and hoping a coyote might...
    • 01.jpeg
    • 02.jpeg
  • 6mm06
    6mm06 replied to the thread Baiting.
    Last night the 6mm ARC struck again. I had been staying at the shack for a few nights just for the fun of it, and hoping a coyote might...
    • 01.jpeg
    • 02.jpeg
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Coffee... with Haha Haha.
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Haha Haha.
    When I left the gun at my set and found them still breathing, I have stoned 'em, clubbed 'em, and suffocated 'em rather than walk back...
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to GC's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Lessons learned... My Dad shot a big bobcat that was slinking into my mouth calling. Dad hit him at around 45-50 yards, shooting a...
  • Saylor
    Saylor replied to the thread Handmade Elk calls.
    I echo AdamT. Kerry Carver is top notch to deal with. I reached out to him last week asking for a desert ironwood elk call. He told me...
    • IMG_0793.jpeg
  • Saylor
    Saylor reacted to AdamT's post in the thread Handmade Elk calls with Like Like.
    No problem. Kerry, like most all other call makers I’ve dealt with, is top notch.
Back
Top