Latest activity

  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to popper43's post in the thread Democrat Party with Like Like.
    Reasons people vote for Democrats/DSA 1 dumb 2 stupid 3 lost Gov job 4 don't want to lose Gov job 5 want free stuff 6 hate USA 7 hate DJT
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Confusing Confusing.
  • P
    popper43 replied to the thread Retired.
    Hummers are still here, showed up late this year. Was going to nap but she's watching Nebraska and Ohio play - too much of her loud...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    • 1788625622287.png
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    For the Record “Senate Democrat nominee James Talarico appears ready to bring a touch of Trotsky to Texas. In a video from a climate...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Sad day for America and NYC.
    • 1788625425894.png
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 replied to the thread Retired.
    Clarence, we put the hummingbirds on notice for you!! :):):)
    • IMG_20260905_112314101_HDR.jpg
    • IMG_20260905_112319836_HDR.jpg
    • IMG_20260905_112800730_HDR.jpg
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Retired.
    I have no idea how I ever had time to go to work
  • Saylor
    Saylor reacted to LONEHOWL's post in the thread Nother bocote crow call with Like Like.
    Last one for awhile. Mexican bocote with magnum nibs, backbored exhaust, light oil finish. Asking 35 shipped on this one. Thanks!
  • L
    Lazer32 replied to the thread New Thermal Rig.
    I would say either 22-250 or 22 Creed in the dark. They put them down with authority. They are very flat shooters and the ammo...
  • Ground_Grizzly
    I've never used bedding on any of my upper builds..... I've just used rock set and set the torque on the nut to 65 ft/lbs. The tightest...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to DAA's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Like Like.
    - DAA
  • Bob_Atl
    Bob_Atl reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Retired with Like Like.
    Found out I had miss identified what I thought were falcons. They apparently are the Swainson's Hawk. What threw me off is that I...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Retired with Like Like.
    Found out I had miss identified what I thought were falcons. They apparently are the Swainson's Hawk. What threw me off is that I...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Retired with Like Like.
    my wife's got 3 hummingbird feeders on the back porch, and they can get quite busy. We sit out often in the evening for the...
Back
Top