Latest activity

  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Wow Wow.
    “We are paying people $25 to attend a one-hour Zoom class to learn why voting is important and why the Republicans are causing all of...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to 22magnum22's post in the thread WIN! with Like Like.
    If registration is no longer required why would there be any form to process? Am I seeing this with too much common sense?
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman replied to the thread WIN!.
    As soon as this is settled, hopefully soon, no more Form 4's but a 4473 will still be required unless they make cans an accessory. That...
  • DoubleUp
    The weather was too warm, bordering on steamy, and the mosquitoes were viscous, but I just needed to "GO". My dear wife of 48+ years...
    • #12-13.jpg
    • #11-12-13.jpg
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    “We are paying people $25 to attend a one-hour Zoom class to learn why voting is important and why the Republicans are causing all of...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Odds & Ends.
    Ben Shapiro threatened with assassination A 29-year-old Kansas man was arrested earlier this week for posting multiple death threats...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Odds & Ends.
    Trump rolls back Biden’s hunting restrictions In a White House Rose Garden dinner attended by many important figures in the hunting...
  • Stu Farish
    Trump rolls back Biden’s hunting restrictions In a White House Rose Garden dinner attended by many important figures in the hunting...
  • hylander
    hylander replied to the thread Help me pick a Cartridge.
    I'm checking with Crown Ridge, they might be quicker. However, I never heard of them until today. I like doing business with NSS, but...
  • 2
    22magnum22 replied to the thread WIN!.
    If registration is no longer required why would there be any form to process? Am I seeing this with too much common sense?
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Haha Haha.
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to popper43's post in the thread Mid Terms and the political choices with Bullseye Bullseye.
    "One just a little more so than the other." Choose wisely grasshopper, your kids depend on it.
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Mid Terms and the political choices with Like Like.
    If you think it doesn't matter which side wins, consider: do you think this would ever happen with a democrat president?
  • price
    Im a fur hunter… I’m having a bolt action (likely) 22arc “built” as a dedicated coyote gun. I wanted to use a tikka action but that...
    • IMG_8127.jpeg
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Haha Haha.
Back
Top