Latest activity

  • alf
    Cold weather & lotsa clothes can certainly be problematic....😨😨😨 For some unknown reason this came to mind.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    You can move pictures directly from your phone or computer now.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Have had a bad back for many years. Fortunately hunted flat country where vehicles can get within a few hundred yards of just about...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I used to use my Badlands meat pack when I was elk hunting to quarter things up, it worked great. But I can use my ATV where I'll be...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    As all have said--they work great and for lots of other chores
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know if it was a jet sled or not, but my son uses one to pack in and out all his duck decoys and gear. It works great for that...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to ny hunter's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I use my jet sled for a lot of things it’s great for deer, beaver and firewood to name a few. Did they change something on here ? I...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to AWS's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Same here, only used a canoe a few times. I have no idea what a jet sled is other than those annoying little boats that zoom around the...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Badbrass's post in the thread Jet Sled with Love Love.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to GC's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I haven't dragged a deer out in a long time. I use the gutless method to skin, debone, and quarter my deer on the ground where they...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I'm thinking about getting one to drag behind my ATV. My ATV trailer ia a tilt bed so, I figure I could winch it onto the trailer, a one...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to 223's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    They work great!
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread We Have A President Again.
    π“π‘π”πŒπ πŽπ•π„π‘π‘π”π‹π„π’ π‡πˆπ’ πŽπ–π πƒπŽπ‰ π‹π€π–π˜π„π‘π’ π“πŽ π‹πŽπ‚πŠ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 π‹π€ππƒπŒπ€π‘πŠ 𝐆𝐔𝐍 π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π’ π–πˆπ Gun control groups spent days warning that America could slide...
  • C
    They buy the copyright and rights of the event and title . The World Championship was created in 1988 by Bill Countess of Cortez ...
Back
Top