ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

My first took 13months,2nd 7months,both were approved same day
About a month ago my friend got the notice on a friday that atf rec eform, that next wednesday he was approved
He bought another and same exact thing,aft rec on friday ,wednesday approved again
I bought 2 more 2 weeks ago and still waiting
no clue why some get approved so fast
the shop i did eform with said they had 1 come back in 25hrs

my FFL dealer has had nothing but issues with my last step to submit from Silencer shop....was there 2 hours yesterday and 1 hour today...they enter their last step(code)...and it times out....."headache free" my ass.

my FFL dealer has had nothing but issues with my last step to submit from Silencer shop....was there 2 hours yesterday and 1 hour today...they enter their last step(code)...and it times out....."headache free" my ass.

I had an issue with mine on the last step. I had to take my e-form and Silencer Shop form and compare them. I found two small discrepancies. Corrected them and it went through.

I literally just recieved an email that said it was on the ATF end on approving e forms with a cadence (Jr, Sr, II,etc)
I went through them 20 times and everything matched ....refere back to my headache comment 🤣🤣🤣

Mine was...

On the Silencer Shop form my address had EAST. On the e-form it had E. And I used two different emails. The email that you chose to get "updates" and such has to match the email that is on your silencer shop account.

Just ordered from Silencer Central yesterday. Have my last “interview” Tuesday and should be submitted to ATF Wednesday.
Individuals applying are being approved real quick. Trusts are taking a little longer. I’m doing a trust like my first one…once it’s submitted I’ll post and we’ll see how long it takes.

I watched a video on youtube where a fella on a pod cast brought up a good point. He suggested that maybe the reason they are getting them done so fast is because the ATF has lost almost every case recently and pretty much know they are going to lose the case on suppressor soon.

Back