In The Heat Of The Night

DoubleUp

Well-known member
It was hot (80+) and the mosquitoes were even hotter, but this young female made the journey into eternity. Range was 109 yds. at the shot.

#5.jpg


 
I thought I was going to have a "Running Dead Part 2" tonight, but when I got home I discovered that I must have turned the video on and then turned it back off. Heart shot at 158 yds. It was a big male and he made it about 25 yds. Here is the picture. This actually is the exit side.

#6.jpg
 
Thanks guys. I'm taking tonight off to let my blood supply restore from those skeeters ;) plus humidity is at 91% with 80 degree temp. Wind shifts to NE tomorrow, Yeah!
sawyers permethrin .. the cheapest way i have found is a farm store and buy a gallon of gordons permethrin sheep spray ($21 around here) use a cheap spray bottle to spray mist your clothes , socks , boots , hat , etc outside and let them dry before putting them on .. guaranteed no bugs , chiggars , skeeters , ticks , etc.
 
Back
Top