Chronograph

Lance,
PLEASE let the forum know the outcome of Athlon's service. Customer Service or lack of it is usually a major factor in my purchase.
I'm very sorry that problem occurred.
Good luck.
Soup
 
They have at least responded. Told me to check my firmware and update if necessary. I'll do this when i get home if my old butt can figure out how.
 
Last edited:
Firmware update didn't fix the problem. Company notified. Waiting for a response.
1000012489.jpg
 
Update.....kinda

I contacted them about a week after i sent it in. All would say is it's probably in the back and what does your tracking say? I told them it said it was delivered. To which the replied, then it's probably in the back and it takes 2 - 2.5 weeks to get checked into the system. This was on September 3rd. I haven't heard anything since.

So be aware, they are in no big hurry to look at your stuff if you have to send it in.
 
Following....

I just bought an Athlon and had my first range session with it yesterday. Worked great, but I am curious about the after sale support.
 
Update.....kinda

I contacted them about a week after i sent it in. All would say is it's probably in the back and what does your tracking say? I told them it said it was delivered. To which the replied, then it's probably in the back and it takes 2 - 2.5 weeks to get checked into the system. This was on September 3rd. I haven't heard anything since.

So be aware, they are in no big hurry to look at your stuff if you have to send it in.

That's a drag.

- DAA
 
I emailed them again asking for an update. Shortly thereafter i get a phone call from athalon saying the person i had been emailing with no longer worked there and everything he had said wasn't true and that things should have been taken care of quickly and that he was sorry and he'd get to the bottom of it ASAP. We shall see. Confidence is waining.
 
I emailed them again asking for an update. Shortly thereafter i get a phone call from athalon saying the person i had been emailing with no longer worked there and everything he had said wasn't true and that things should have been taken care of quickly and that he was sorry and he'd get to the bottom of it ASAP. We shall see. Confidence is waining.

I think the fact they phone called you shortly after your email, speaks volumes about how they want to fix this.

I'll bet it's taken care of promptly.
 
It's always in the carry case that came with it and is in a tool bag i side a large tote in the back of my 4runner.
The only thing i could think of was maybe the 110+ degree heat might have done something to the diaplay.
 
Back
Top