Update.....kinda
I contacted them about a week after i sent it in. All would say is it's probably in the back and what does your tracking say? I told them it said it was delivered. To which the replied, then it's probably in the back and it takes 2 - 2.5 weeks to get checked into the system. This was on September 3rd. I haven't heard anything since.
So be aware, they are in no big hurry to look at your stuff if you have to send it in.
I emailed them again asking for an update. Shortly thereafter i get a phone call from athalon saying the person i had been emailing with no longer worked there and everything he had said wasn't true and that things should have been taken care of quickly and that he was sorry and he'd get to the bottom of it ASAP. We shall see. Confidence is waining.
Iām glad youāre getting a new chronograph. Did they mention the failure? Itās the first negative Iāve seenUpdate:
A new unit is to be shipped out tomorrow.![]()