1 and done

Hoosier_nitedog

Well-known member


1 setup and came back home afterwards
Landowner sent a txt saying coyotes were right behind his barn it sounded like 2 nights ago, i gathered my stuff and made my way over since I been itching to go anyways since feilds are being harvested more n more every day around here... this property however still had standing corn on the back side of a small hayfeild with a big ditch in between the two feilds, from my standing position to the edge of feild was 75 yards so I knew if they come out of the ditch into open I had to shoot quick.. 6.5 creedmoor with 105gr blitzking the exit hole was big as my fist after hitting the shoulder first and the thing still ran a short distance leaking some fluids, suckers are tough
 

Attachments

  • 20260914_224038.jpg
    20260914_224038.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20260916_193248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260916_193248_Gallery.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top