150 pound coyote???

Predator257Roy

Saw this and not sure if the pic has made the rounds or is new. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Photoshopped? If this is real, what a beast. Hybrid?

Yeah, I was thinking 40 pounds is a big yote, 150 seemed crazy. I did watch a documentary on coyote/ wolf hybrids and was wodering if there was the slightest possibility of this being legit. By the way, E town would be Elizabethtown Ky.

I don't think it is photoshopped... Just an illusion by sitting further behind the coyote... In the pic the coyote appears to still be alive, with a trap on its front leg... Use the trap as a reference for size...

Picture manipulation by posing. Around here we call it the "Texas Trophy Hunter" pose.

Get back behind it, or hold it out to the camera to make it look bigger. Seems real popular with snakes.

txsnake_small.jpg

15snake.jpg

claysnake.jpg

wcgator.jpg

idwolves2.jpg

carp-poto-errors-04.jpg

BigRattler.jpg

hog-jamison.jpg

monster-elk.jpg

cbrooks-elk2012-2.jpg

IMG_0823.JPG

You get the idea.

Originally Posted By: Predator257RoyDANG RockinU, that is a crazy huge prairie dog!

Aincha heard, Roy, everything's bigger in Texas!
wink.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: RockinUI like this one:

9CC8C844-189F-4462-859D-D366B7CC46D2_zpsnylt5clb.jpg

That's one from a baseball field in Denver CO where the tree huggers stopped the city from using the field so they could "survive" un harmed.

Originally Posted By: RockinUI like this one:

9CC8C844-189F-4462-859D-D366B7CC46D2_zpsnylt5clb.jpg

Musta been crossbreeding with red wolves too...
wink.gif

Back