223 Barnes 45gr TSX on predators?

The 22 cal Honady lead free 35 gr NTX bullet works better on ground squirrels and coyotes than I ever thought they would. It is pretty easy to get close to 4000 fps with them out of a 223 Rem and I don't remember ever getting a exit hole on a coyote with them.

They are also much cheaper to buy than the TTSX or TSX bullets are.
 
The 22 cal Honady lead free 35 gr NTX bullet works better on ground squirrels and coyotes than I ever thought they would. It is pretty easy to get close to 4000 fps with them out of a 223 Rem and I don't remember ever getting a exit hole on a coyote with them.

They are also much cheaper to buy than the TTSX or TSX bullets are.
That’s really good to know, I grabbed some as a stop-gap till I could get some 50 grain nosler. Hopefully I like them and don’t have to load for coyotes.
 
Back
Top