.410 for crows?

ya know smallie sounds to me like you have self esteem problems...and what with the outdoor writer woody u have going on?...i mentioned it as AWS thought I might be a oyung kid,I was clearing that up and most outdoor writers spend alot of time in the field and have to at least know a bit about what they are talking about or their readers will know their full of BS. I also have an MS in abnormal psychology, hope that doesnt give you problems too. I strted the thread asking if anyone crow hunts with a 410?...you start up with some big off base uninformed lecture about why I shouldnt hunt crows with a 410, which is not what the thread is about, and a few people actually did answer my question, so why dont you move on becuz your not even involved in the question of my thread, if i wanted/needed advice from you id ask..BUT...I DIDNT!...SO BY WRITING YOUR LAST POST ABOUT BOW HUNTING FOR COYOTES AND MUZZLE LOADING ALSO YOU JUST CONFIRMED THAT YOUR FULLA CRAP IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS ALSO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
P.S. try flyfishing youll love it!

smallies, i give credit where its due, your last post was pretty funny with the graduating down to a bb gun and the buffalo with a blow gun, maybe YOU too Could be an outdoor writer!!...and dont blow up again BUT speaking of bb guns, i also hunt with a pellet gun!!!...ive taken crows,muskrats,squirrels,cott

smallies, i give credit where its due, your last post was pretty funny with the graduating down to a bb gun and the buffalo with a blow gun, maybe YOU too Could be an outdoor writer!!...and dont blow up again BUT speaking of bb guns, i also hunt with a pellet gun!!!...ive taken crows,muskrats,squirrels,cottontail,snowshoehare,etc with it.

A wise man once said never to argue with an idiot, as he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. I feel like a beaten man.

You title a thread ".410 for crows" and your post simply said "anybody?", and then tell me in your last post the thread wasn't about shooting crows with a .410? Did you mean to say that you were hoping for lots of people to join in and say they love it too, rather than have someone disagree with you?

And then you say I am full of crap because I hunt with a bow and muzzleloader. I only mentioned that because you told me I should challenge myself with such weapons. You brought that up, not me.

I didn't bring that up to impress anyone with my hunting credibility, the way you did with your...

"...the point being ive bagged deer and turkeys with a long bow, but i also use a .270 and an 835 Ultramag...and my usual crow gun is a stoeger m2000 semi!
AWS thanks for the props, just so everybody knows,im a junior member just becuz im new on the site, in the "real" world, im a 45 year old, outdoor writer, who hunts with handgun, shotgun, long/compound bow,bear, deer, turkey, waterfowl,crow, etc, aint no rookie if ya get my drift ...so heres some advice back atcha folks who say they dont get the birds diving right in, you need to work on something cuz we get em right on top of us consistently as do many people on here, sometimes measured in feet not yards."

Up to that point all I had said was that I didn't thing a .410 was enough gun for shooting crows. When you ask a question you are sometimes going to get answers you don't like. You felt the need to give us all of your qualifications as a hunter. Then you later feel the need to tell us you have an MS in abnormal psych, again telling us how special you are. And you think I have problems? I would say the guy who needs to tell everyone of is qualifications all the time is the one with self-esteem issues. But that is just the opinion of a guy that doesn't have an MS in Abnormal Psych.

And I can't fly fish, got a bad shoulder.

I have lost this battle of wits, so I will give you the final word after asking you once again to point out the magazine articles and books you have written so I can finally learn something about hunting, fishing, and if I am lucky, a little something about abnormal psych.

I'd like to apologize to all you adult posters on this thread. I was too dumb to realize it at first, but after reading Jimmy's posts in another thread about muskrat hunting I have realized that Jimmy is just a kid. A dumb kid with a lot to learn, but a kid nevertheless.

Sorry for wasting your time, but nearly as sorry as I am for wasting mine.

Quote:
I kid shooting a 410 at 25yds is alot more humane than someone trying to kill crows at 60yds with a 12ga.

AWS

I've CLEANLY killed dozens of crows at 60 yards with a 12ga. The right load in the right gun in hands that can use it and the those shots aren't that big of a deal. "Skybusting" has to do with dumb luck, not ability.

Quote:
A wise man once said never to argue with an idiot, as he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. I feel like a beaten man.

In case you guys didnt notice I didnt reply back, Im not gonna argue over something this stupid. But I will say this;
JimmyCrowKiller i dont say Killa ' I take it that you use a higher caliber pistol when you big gmae hunt, but thats different, It packs enough punch, a .410 in my opinion just dont have it, I simpley made a comparison and you got your feathers all ruffled, god forbid someone disagree

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, yall bore me with your repetitious rhetoric, I would hope in the future you ignore my threads they seem to be way to too much for your ignorant, know it all, closed minds. Small fishies im glad to see your reading all my posts(stalker) just hope you learn something, the one thing i cant figure out on here is every time i post a simple post about muskrats or crows some loudmouth comes on blabbing about oh you shouldnt do this, or you shouldnt do that, or thats stupid, etc etc. im sure your like that in real life too,KNOW IT ALLS, to the people who answered my questions/threads, thanks and i hope we chat again!
P.S.
SMALLIES YOU COULD BE 10 YEARS OLD OR 50, DONT MATTER AGE WISE,YOU CANT CURE STUPID")

Back