6mmx45 AR Complete Uppers starting at $450

Thought I needed a 3-Die Set Small Based for AR15, Mike from Dedicated Technology said I just needed the 2 Die FL set & he has some in stock & one is headed my way.

Thanks for the help

I got mine in the mail today. The fit and finish looks great! Can't shoot it yet as the dies are still on their way. I am really happy with it. I would not call it a bull barrel at all though, which was a pleasant suprise. I have been worrying about how heavy it was gonna be all week. While its not a govt. profile it is definatly lighter then my 223 Hbar. I am happy over all, hope it shoots as good as it looks! It will make a great carry rifle for predators!!!

Last edited:
Glad to hear others are getting theirs. Can't wait to get mine; ordered it Sunday & Guido said it would be here yesterday or today; still a no show !!
frown.gif

MPFD - I'm in the same boat as you, no dies yet either, but they are also on the way.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the Barrel Break-In process though; shoot-clean-shoot-clean etc. etc. etc.
tired.gif

Time consuming but the only way to get the most out of the barrel.

Received mine today and it looks sweet! I have it mated with an ace skeleton stock with a 1.5-4.5 bushnell firefly ontop. Hopefully this will be a nice yote gun in the brush. Does anyone know what length the gas tube is? If someone wanted to switch out the hand guard.

Thank you much. I am very pleased with the upper and it was a breeze ordering from your store. So everyone please deal with confidence with them! Great transaction.

I love the way mine is set up. The only thing I would change is, I would like to have a swivel stud for attaching my bipod.

Last edited:
Just found out the order I placed on Sunday wasn't shipped until today.

Evidently these uppers are custom built and are built to order. After they are built they go through a quality control test and then are shipped out.

Can't wait to do some shooting!

Gotta love Midway USA, ordered my 6x45 dies and paid for the cheapest shipping possible. Got them OVER NIGHT! I've been busy. Hope its a nice weekend!!!

Originally Posted By: MPFDI love the way mine is set up. The only thing I would change is, I would like to have a swivel stud for attaching my bipod.

I thought that might be a problem, have you figured a way around it ?

I thought about shooting sticks but really like have a Harris BP.

Originally Posted By: eneranchOriginally Posted By: MPFDI love the way mine is set up. The only thing I would change is, I would like to have a swivel stud for attaching my bipod.

I thought that might be a problem, have you figured a way around it ?

I thought about shooting sticks but really like have a Harris BP.

I drilled and tapped one of mine and put an extra stud on it with no problem. Even though I have harris bipods and polecats, since I started using a set of shooting sticks a guy on the forum was making and selling I use the bipods rarely anymore.

These things are SHOOTERS!!!! I loaded AA2015 with a 70 grain HPBT sierra matchking. This load was perfect, there is no need to try anything else. After getting it zero'd it shot two through one hole and the third was close enough to still cover the group with a dime. I am sure as I get more rounds down the tube it may shoot better. But for shooting no more then 10 rounds. I AM VERY IMPRESSED! This was all done prone shooting off a back pack @ 100 yards.

Originally Posted By: MPFDThese things are SHOOTERS!!!! I loaded AA2015 with a 70 grain HPBT sierra matchking. This load was perfect, there is no need to try anything else....

Just curious why you picked AA2015 ??

I have read everything that google brings up on every variation of 6x45 searches for the last three days along with talking to Mike at D-tech. The majority of what I have come up with says AA2015 has been a solid performer in this cartridge. Works great and gives good velocity. First time I've used it...

Last edited:
This is good to hear for such as great priced upper. Please one of you guys that have yours already do a full review for those of us that are waiting. Fit, finish, crown, customer service, and your break in.

Originally Posted By: MPFDI have read everything that google brings up on every variation of 6x45 searches for the last three days along with talking to Mike at D-tech. The majority of what I have come up with says AA2015 has been a solid performer in this cartridge. Works great and gives good velocity. First time I've used it...

I agree; searched our town and was unable to find any so I got what I feel was the next best solution H335. I'll do my barrel break-in, develop a few loads over the chrono, & then load & shoot up the H335. In the mean time I'll see if someone local will order at least a pound of AA2015.

Why do you feel you need to "break in" the barrel? I ran a few pieces cotten cloth through the barrel and it shot awesome. Why waste any barrel life in a "break in" process? I really don't think that spending the time and money loading break in ammo and cleaning is gonna make this rifle shoot any better then it did yesterday.
I think you will be good on that powder, if I couldn't find AA2015, H335 was next on the list.

Last edited:
Back