A few more pics

OKTrap

As I haven't seen very many raccoon this year ... I thought I would share this with yall. It's my 4th of the season, but notice it has lost its tail in a fight. All have been males so far.

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

3rd:
DSC01076.jpg

2nd w/ my pard:
DSC01054.jpg

1st:
1stcoon07-08.jpg

Last edited:
we have a bunch too. A few years ago we were playing with a spotlight and shone it on the mountain. We ended up seeing eight that were up in one tree looking at us.

i think distemper hit us this year.june-july they where everywhere,now i can't find a track!!and i'm not the only one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

i think distemper hit us this year.june-july they where everywhere,now i can't find a track!!and i'm not the only one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5th coon of the season. All have been males. This one was taken by a friend I have been teaching how to trap. It's his first ever.

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

Well ... even with most of the ground frozen, and a few traps tripped by the horses, I still managed these two male coyotes today. These make #15 & #16 off of this 80 acres.

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

It has been real slow for us this year also,up and until this weekend we had only caught 6 coon and 4 were boars.In the last 2 nights thoughth we have caught 5 and they were all sows.

Greg

By the way...tell us about your favorite set for these. Are you using all the same sets or what? I always like to learn from the successful ones. Thanks, Lonnie

Nice pictures my friend, any of those coyotes over the 30lb mark?????

Your a brave man holding onto that coyotes tail like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I wouldn't care if all 4 legs were in a trap, no way jose on touching that critter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Several were well over 30 pounds.

Here's #19. A male yote removed 01/09/08.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

I also had a beaver toe-nail in a foothold. I guess it's educated now.

Man those coyote pics. are awesome. I used to trap em but just call em now. You make me want to start up again. Great pics, keep em coming.

Back