All good things must come to an end (Retirement Sale)

Tony, I got my first custom antler call from you, got a custom cow horn howler for my dad's 60th b-day from you and you sent me a gnarly hippo tooth call for my b-day a couple years back... I cherish all of these and they are gems in my collection.
Your antler tutorial got me through the rough toneboard days and your calls have always been an inspiration through the years. I will be watching to see what comes out of your shop once you get the backorders filled and it all settles down for you. Good luck bud and many thanks for all you have done for PM's custom call makers!!

Thomas "Trashcan" Haynes
Death Card Calls

Here is some more wood.

Lot 2: Lamination Special

A stash of various exotic woods for laminating calls.

IMG_6668.jpg

Closeup 1:
IMG_6665.jpg

Closeup 2:
IMG_6666.jpg

In this lot, I have Bocote, Palm, Cocobolo, Bloodwood, Ebony (Macassar, Gaboon, and Black and White), a couple small pieces of Afzelia burl and small piece of Bloodwood, and small piece of crosscut Zebrawood. All are great for laminating calls, no checks in them.

Price: $45 shipped to your door. Sold That's $30 for the wood and $15 flat rate shipping box.

Lot 3: Ebony Turning Blanks

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg

One 1.5"x1.5"x12" Macassar Ebony, One 1.5"x1.5"x5.5" Gaboon Ebony, and One 1.5"x1.5"x2.5" Gaboon Ebony. No checks in any of it.

Price: $35 shipped to your door. That's $28 for the wood and $7 shipping.

Lot 4: Dymondwood and Pakkawood

IMG_6676.jpg

IMG_6677.jpg

Price: $20 shipped to your door. That's $13 for the wood and $7 shipping.

Lot 5: Cocobolo

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

These blanks are just shy of 1.5" squares by just shy of 7" long. No checks. This is the good stuff...nothing boring here.

Price: $35 shipped to your door. Sold That's $25 for the wood and $10 shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Tony

Last edited:
Lot 6: Bloodwood

IMG_6678.jpg

A big stick 2"x2"x17" stick of Bloodwood. No checks.

Price: $17 to your door. That's $10 for the wood, and $7 shipping.

Lot 7: Black Palm

IMG_6679.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

Black Palm. Solid, no checks, and great color.

Price: $20 to your door. Sold That's $10 for the wood, and $10 shipping.

Last edited:
Tony I will also miss your calls on here. They have become my fav. calls over the last few years. But I think I have enough of them to last the rest of my life.

Tony,
If, or when, you ever decide to reduce your cow horn inventory, let me know, please.
Even though things are tight for me right now, (unemployed/crrently "unemployable"), if I can scrounge the funds together, I can always use more good horns.
Thanks.

Jim, the Cocobolo is yours. I think you'll be very pleased with it.

Kerry, the Palm is yours. I'll add it to your stack, my friend. You're gonna chit a biscuit when you see the private stash I've got set aside for you. Top shelf stuff that I've never even built any calls from.
smile.gif

Will, I've got alot of horns. I will keep ya posted.

Thanks guys.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe

Kerry, the Palm is yours. I'll add it to your stack, my friend. You're gonna chit a biscuit when you see the private stash I've got set aside for you. Top shelf stuff that I've never even built any calls from.
smile.gif

Thanks guys.

Tony

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
That's what im talking about
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

When you get it all figured out just tell me what I owe ya and ill fire you off a pay pal!! Thanks bud, Kerry

I have a buffalo horn wolf howler with interchangeable mouth pieces from Tony, closed and open. It's absolutely fantastic and even though we can't hunt wolves in Michigan, I can play games with them.

WOW, I am not on here as much as I used to be but I saw this and have to say that I can understand where you are coming from and respect your decision! Tony you have touched many people, including myself in what you do in life and how you live, you are a great man! Enjoy and HAVE FUN amigo!

Mike, Yes I do. I'll fill large flatrate box with it. If there is room, I'll fill it up with even more lamination wood that I found, after the photo.

PM Coming.

Thanks...Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeMike, Yes I do. I'll fill large flatrate box with it. If there is room, I'll fill it up with even more lamination wood that I found, after the photo.

PM Coming.

Thanks...Tony

Thanks Tony! Payment sent!

Mike

Back