All Predator Calls

alloutsmith3

Since these guys do a custom sounds list how long does it delay shipping the caller. I'm going to be ordering a Firestorm or Scorpion very soon and was curious.

I orderd a cs-24 from them a couple of months ago. Had some problems with it right off the bat. Called them up and had a new one, with even a few extra sounds, the next day. So I don't think it would hold you up at all.

alloutsmith3,

They load the sounds on the caller there, then ship it. It's real quick, and AP Jones & staff are great to deal with. You can't go wrong, buddy.

Service that can't be beat!!!

I ordered mine late friday, right as they were closing and i received my firestorm tuesday morning.

They even through in a couple extra sounds and a cable to program the remote.

I had one from them in 3 days from Utah to NY.

Thats a haul.

I would do it again in a mili second and will be soon.

Go for it!

I'm going to be ordering a Firestorm or Scorpion very soon and was curious. [/quote]

I wish you would consider the CS-24. Ive had a FX-3 a scorpion with the sp-55 speaker and the CS-24 wins hands down. Spend now or spend later IMO the CS-24 cant be beat.

I agree with Housecat i have a WT and a Gametraks if i was going to buy a Foxpro it would be the CS-24 for sure

Originally Posted By: EDPI agree with Housecat i have a WT and a Gametraks if i was going to buy a Foxpro it would be the CS-24 for sure

Ditto.

I bought a Loudmouth Caller from him when he first started to advertise. The caller went bad and the company went out of business, but AP Jones gave me a full refund on the caller and paid shipping back to him. I bought another caller from him. You can't ask for better service than that.

I got my FX3 in 2-3 days with the sounds I wanted. Utah to California can't ship any faster. I've bought 3 orders from them and the sales guys all hunt perators and know all about the inventory they sell and all about the sound list. It really is old fashioned service. Alec

Thanks for the positive comments, I will pass them to our staff; Eric, Chad, Gary, Justin, Christine, Marisa, Lezlee, and Chandis as they do the real work - I just get the credit.

Alloutsmith3, we program calls 7 days a week this time of year. A custom CS24 unit ordered the weekend will ship Monday. Via UPS ground, MD is 5 business days on delivery.

Good hunting & Merry Christmas!

AP

I bought a Scorpion from them about 2 years ago, and didnt have a clue of what I was ordering. Just assumed that the pre-loaded sounds would be good enough.....

Well, a gentlemen from APC called me and asked what the purpose of the call was for and asked if I had hunted predators much. After telling him that I had no idea of what I was doing, he spent 30 min or so on the phone with me explaining what he was going to put on my call to ensure that I wasnt disappointed. What a cool guy!

All Predator Calls has TOP NOTCH service and I will use them again
smile.gif

Thanks for the help guys. I ended up ordering a Firestorm from them last night. It was worth paying alittle extra for the custom sound list and the great customer service I hear they have.

A while back, I ordered an FX3 on Wed, had it Thurs, used it Friday.

Granted I'm in Vegas, but gosh darn it was on my porch in the morning!

APC = ACES!!!!

Back