Any baculum collectors among us??

Originally Posted By: H82MissNow accepting applications for the BCC. If you want to be a member, PM your email address and I will send you a jpeg with your member number (like mine below), no membership fee! You know I would like to join but............(thinking of a good reason)...........

Anyway DC would proably want to join

Forgive me if I decline
smile.gif
I take the hide and sometimes the skull. But if I meet anyone looking for such an organization, I'll be sure to send 'em your way.

Originally Posted By: VaughanYou know I would like to join but............(thinking of a good reason).....

And...

Originally Posted By: Brendan43Forgive me if I decline
smile.gif
I take the hide and sometimes the skull. But if I meet anyone looking for such an organization, I'll be sure to send 'em your way.

No hard feelings guys, I understand. Special interest clubs aren't for everyone.

Originally Posted By: jjessSweet! I'm in the club....

I think I would file a complaint........your membership logo is not as big as H82miss.

But I guess that is the way it goes with those bones.
scared.gif

I need some HELP folks! Shot me a little female this morning & been trying like heck to locate this baculum thing ... no such luck.

Thought you could maybe talk me through this and save me some aggravation.
cursing.gif
Thanks

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftI think I would file a complaint........your membership logo is not as big as H82miss.

But I guess that is the way it goes with those bones.
scared.gif

I sent him the full size jpeg,he resized it. Size don't matter in this club
smile.gif

The old man had one sewn to the front of a felt Stetson hat using it to pin the front brim in true hillbilly fashion. My grandfather was a die hard bear hunter with a cigar box filled with them. That's a lot of boar bones. I'll have to admit that the thought of cutting one out of my next boar coon or fox has crossed my mind, but I'll be darned if I'm posting with that B.C.C sigline. It's "hard" enough to think about cutting them out. It's borderline sick, there's no "bones" about it
lol.gif

Back