Any hunters near Chattanooga

MarkNTennessee

I live in Northern Hamilton County, and was wondering if anyone else was close, so maybe we could get together with my Son and I, and do a little calling.

I'm a little rusty, since I haven't been hunting very much the last few years. I'm trying to change that this year. I'm also trying to show my son a few things about coyote hunting, but every time we have been out, nothing responded.

I hunt public land, since I don't have a lease. Usually after the deer hunters clear out of the woods, I have good luck in the past.

I live in Chattanooga but just started predator hunting a few months ago. Been mostly focused on deer hunting in the past. I am not sure I would be much help to tag along with you and your son, as I am still learning. I have a Foxpro, decoy, calls, etc. Anyway, I am really interested to know what public land around the Chattanooga area you coyote hunt in. I don't want to steal another mans sweet spot but if its no trouble, I would love to give it a try sometime. Thanks in advance!

-Madison

Back