Big Sale

Originally Posted By: Todd WoodallNICE! Great post Jay, hope you sell a ton!
Todd

I hope you do to Jay! Glad to see there are still a few people like you, & some of the others that have posted here that share my views & aren't scared to speak up about it!!

It's pitiful to see how badly this country has gone downhill in just a few short years.

Mixing of the races to the point that people don't even know what they are! Mutts I guess! & masses of people supporting it!

Queers walking the streets loud & proud, & again masses of people supporting them!

To top it all off, we now have a black muslim as president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! & yet again masses of people supporting it!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I never thought I'd live long enough to see society decay like it has, & I'm still fairly young. What could possibly be next?

Jay, I'll be getting some of your calls!!

Torry

If you feel the need to take your wife out,first take her out from in front of the TV set & the Oprah Winfrey show!!!!!That is who we have to thank for the way lots of women & men voted!!!! As far as "his money" goes, before he became president Ms Obama stated that they just "could not make ends meet" on the salary he was making then!!! I might add well above the minimum wage TOO MANY people are working their azz'S off to earn!!!A h3ll of a lot more men would be happy to take the whole family out IF THEY COULD AFFORD IT !!! As for "hot" only a gorilla should be attracted to another gorilla!!!!!!!!!!! Did you ever notice how "stupid" seems to run in some families, it's because big stupid people have little stupid people!!!I will stop now because this topic is disgusting!!! Good luck with the sale WeenoJack. I'd order one but,I don't wear hats. I don't think it would look good stuck to my head! Some of you have a great day, the rest can go kiss a monkey's banana!!! Ben Jimmy

Jay,

Those are nice to bad you didn't have a matching "Money/Bill" clip to go with those.
thumbup1.gif

Vaportrail

Coming to the Call DVD's - ON SALE!
Predator Pursuit DVD's - ON SALE!
Rhino Calls DVD's - ON SALE!
Weenojack Tail Strippers
Hats
Koozies
Tally-Ho Predator Calls
and more

ALL ON SALE!

2 dead tomato plants - make offer.

And yes... the Hat clips can double as a money clip too.
Another use is to have one handy the next time some liberal starts flapping their lips... take your index finger and thumb, grab their lips and shove a Tea Party Hat Clip over them to clamp 'em shut.

You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start.

Here is the best so far.

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask. --Jay Leno

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. --Conan O'Brien

Back