Boondock-Outdoors 2010-11 Photo contest.

BoondockOutdoors

Guys and Gals,
I would like to thank you all for make this another successful season for Boondock-Outdoors.
To show my appreciation I am running a predator hunting photo contest.
Please submitt your best predator hunting related photo's(does not have to be a success photo, it could be a really good photo of you and your buddies hunting or just a cool pic you took while predator hunting) to this thread between now and March the 31st, 2011. You do NOT have to be a current customer of mine to submit photos or win prizes.
Then on April 1st, 2011 I will start a voting poll for the winner to be decided by you(the great members of this site. Voting will continue till the 8th of April, 2011.

The grand prize for the photo with the most votes will be a Elusive Wildlife Technologies Kill-Light XLR-250 kit in your choice of color(Red, Green or White)a $139.99 value. Second place is a $100 Boondock-Outdoors gift certificate good to be used for anything I sell.
Third,fourth and fifth place will receive a set of EWT Blooodtracking/trail marking LED's a $12.95 value.

Once again I would like to say "Thank You" for your current and future support of Predator Masters sponsers like me.
Have fun with this and good luck.

Thank you for reading this,
Jeremiah Weber

Well, here are a few I took a while back, these are the small versions of the photos...full size available on request
thumbup1.gif
:

coyote3.jpg

coyote1_03.jpg

buggin_out.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to make this our christmas card but It didn't have my 1 year old twins so the wife wouldn't let it fly
PICT0533.jpg

My daughter loves the Bobcats and wants to keep every one as a pet
PICT0534.jpg

My wifes first real coyote hunt
Jess.jpg

He had to prove he was strong enough to lift it up
layne.jpg

I always have a few favorites in the file.

Thanks glad you like them. Using my trusty Sony and a couple lenses. Most of these were taken with a 70-300. I have been pretty lucky and may learn how to use them right someday.

all from the PM hunt

Ready to hunt:

2011_PM_Hunt002Small.jpg

Me, Buster & NMLeon:

Stu-Leon.jpg

Near the motel:

2011_PM_Hunt006Small.jpg

2011_PM_Hunt004Small.jpg

Finally blooded my Colt AR:

StuFarish09Feb2011Coyote1.jpg

And just to mix it up, since most of my predator hunting is in the sea, a nice barracuda:

fixit2009015Small.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BearBowhunter32 Is that elk looking critter one of those deer they have in New Zealand and Europe?

Nope, that elk lookin critter is the real deal. Just a funny rack that crowned out on top. Weird huh!

First gray fox. This is the one that got me into the whole calling/trapping game around 5 years ago.

005_5.jpg

Back