Burris 1" PEPR mounts now available

JoeBobOutfitters

Just a heads up...if anyone had been looking for these on an AR type platform these have been backordered at Burris for half a YEAR
confused.gif
. We just got a few in
thumbup1.gif

Burris 1" PEPR Mounts

Last edited:
Woops, forgot I didn't have that in my signature. Use coupon code "PM" for 5% off. This applies to everything but Vortex/Mueller Optics: I applied it to your order
thumbup1.gif

It'll ship Monday, Priority.

thanks! I have been looking for these for a while and can only find them in 30mm the 1 inchers have been on back order like you said

Originally Posted By: nightwatchmanJust ordered one. Hope they are as nice as they look

Got your order it'll shipout Monday
thumbup1.gif

I've got one on an Nordic Components NC22 18" dedicated upper w/ a Mueller APT and like it a lot. For the price (at least what we sell em at) they're a steal in comparison!

NC22-18inch%20upper-5.jpg

We are now sold out of the 1" PEPR mounts we have in stock. We'll always honor prices, and backorders. We should have some more in by the end of the week.

Corndogg do u like the position of it on ur ar? Im putting mine on my r-15 as well but i really liked the millet extra highs on my other r-15 but havent been able to find them so i decided to try a set of these

Originally Posted By: tbomb711do you still have any in stock?

Got some more on order (they were in stock from supplier, so should be set). Should hit our storefront on Wed/Thurs so if you ordered a set, they would ship then.

We've been backordered on the 1" PEPR for a few weeks now from several distributors. We got confirmation of 18 coming in early next week if anyone has been on the lookout for a PEPR Mount
thumbup1.gif

Joe,
What kind of price you have on them. I been looking at getting a set for my R-15 and looking at putting a small dot scope on top for those fast shots. If I can figure out which one to buy.

Originally Posted By: venaticI will need two when they show up.

Your best bet to ensure you get a couple is to order prior to then. Credit cards are not charged until the order ships.

Originally Posted By: vacoyotehunterJoe,
What kind of price you have on them. I been looking at getting a set for my R-15 and looking at putting a small dot scope on top for those fast shots. If I can figure out which one to buy.

Burris 1" PEPR Mount $69.95.
thumbup1.gif

Also, make sure to grab a freebie JoeBob Tshirt
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Back