BUSHMASTER PETITION

I just heard about this on the radio. I'm glad you posted this. This kinda crap really pisses me off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

It's truly tragic what has happened in these ppls' lives, but to bastardize their cause by allowing the left-wing anti-gun crowd to use them and their tragedy to underwrite their effort to outlaw gun ownership say volumes about everyone involved, at every level. Think for one moment how many manufacturers of how many products could be held accountable for the actions of others every time some item is used malisciously. That's the key here, as well as to the ills in our society. Accountability. How about we hold John Lee Malvo and Mohammad whatshisname ACCOUNTABLE and learn to accept that as being ENOUGH? Why do people think they have to make a profit off every tragedy in our lives?

This just goes to show how ignorant people can really be. If the crimes would have been committed with dental floss somebody would file a lawsuit against their dentist for telling them to use it. Bushmaster has my full suppourt.

375. Name ? Brad, Comments: It isnt the guns fault, its the idiot pulling the trigger. The gun did what it was suposed to do. Will you buy another Bushmaster? Yes

I dont even own a bushmaster but I want one and by god I aint gonna sit back and watch these idiots try to take them away. Even if you dont own one you should sign this, it reflects all gun owners and hunters.

Didn't this all start with the Tobacco Lawsuits. No telling where it will end. Hold onto your guns boys!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

It is not the gun manufacters fault, the firearm was used in a bad manner. what people need to learn is it is the people behind the trigger that is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I think it was the McDonalds coffee that was "too hot" and burned some dillweeds leg while they were driving that fueled the responsibility lawsuits... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dang its only been about 3 hours since I sighned that and it is already over 500 signatures, excellent!!! It is a darn shame that we have to do stuff like this to keep our constitutional rights.

I was actually waiting for this to happen. The gun control freaks couldn’t let this one pass. If a drunk man drives a SUV into a school bus and kills the entire load of children, do they try to prohibit SUV’s? No! That would be asinine. If you stop to think about it, each one of the victim was hit by a single shot. He could have done the same thing with a break open single shot. If someone really wants to kill people their is no law out the that is going to protect the innocent. 911 killed thousands of people and no one ever fired a shot.

Back