Colorado DOW Wolf video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonya,
I believe all requests for compensation are public knowledge. How many cattle did you lose and when? I'll go to the source and see what the official transcripts say. Identifying a wolf at a kill sight is relatively easy. All one needs is a hair for genetic testing.

People start loosing livestock because the govt brings back a predator that generations of ranchers have kept in check and you expect them to consider it no big deal?All this wisdom from people who have never lost to this federal program,armchair experts with all the awnsers,good lord.

I don't believe you answered my question. How many cattle have you lost to wolves and when. I'll be more than happy to look up the official documentation on why you didn't get compensated.

I already talked about that in one of the threads that was locked,if you want to dig it up go for it,i dont need any more of your rhetoric,I heard it all before.

and the world keeps turning! and turning! and turning! don't you guys feel like you are chasing your tail yet? and turning! and turning! and turning! how many different ways can you say the same thing over and over and over? and turning! and turning! and turning! put shock collars on your cattle. somethin'! and turning! and turning! and turning!
"oh, but you haven't lost any cattle or money to these wolves." waa! waa! waa! do you need me to change your diaper or wipe your tears?
get three miles of 8 ft. fence and be done with it. babies!

That's what I thought. I believe folks are beginning to see right through you Nonya. I for one have. I'll do you a favor, since you no longer want any of my rhetoric, I'll lock this topic. And as a bonus, I'll delete any post you make in the biology forum. Go somewhere else to play. You're too transparent here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back