Colorado's New 2 Per Bag Limit On Furbearers

alf

Well-known member
Colorado in the race to the bottom......



 
That’s insane. I guess a trapper can only have two traps set. I wonder if a lot of coyotes will be shot and left for the crows and ravens.
 
What a bunch of crap. Here in Kansas we have done our best, for over 100 years, to totally wipe out coyotes. We have had unlimited harvest and no closed season since before I was born.
The result is, we are still overran by coyotes. Their math don't add up.
 
This is how the left is taking our rights away over time through incrementalism. Every year it is something new, a new restriction or regulation...over time all those little restrictions and regulations here and there lead to something much bigger over time. Just saying.

It is liken to the boiling of the frog in the pot or death by 1000 cuts analogies.
 
Last edited:
…when this old world comes to its end, all that will be left is cockroaches and coyotes..!
There's gonna be enough coyotes in Colorado to restore the rest of the United States population if that's the case.

Keep that weak ass liberal bullshit up there in Colorado. If you're from there don't even talk about Oklahoma, Texas or Kansas. There's no coyotes in any of those States and they're definitely not worth moving to. I hear California has a bunch and it's an awesome place to live.

A limit on coyotes. Dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. And that's saying a lot because I hear dumb things frequently.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top