COOL WOOD

badtothebone

I wanted to share some pictures of a call made from Australian Red Morrel two tone burl.

Amazing wood.

Regards,

Rudy

Picture1711.jpg

Picture1712.jpg

Picture1718.jpg

Picture1719.jpg

Picture1720.jpg

Picture1727.jpg

Picture1730.jpg

Rudy you shouldn't do that to me.I am starting to get the shakes again.Beautiful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Rudyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You know what I am about to say. Here it goes. If you have another stick put my name on it. Pleaseeeeeeee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

That is an amzing looking call. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I think that wood needs to be the official Stone Coyote Team call.You want us to look good and represent the company in a proper manner don't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

geez, you guys are leeches! pick up a lathe make one yourselves!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jake you don't understand.The only tools I have to work with is a hammer and screwdriver,and its a #3 phillips.

Rudy won't tell us his secret shine formula either.

Maybe....Just maybe, his shine secret is drinking some shine before hand.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Beautiful call Rudy. If that stick you find for Chris is long enough to cut in half.....Charge double. LMAO

Quote:
like rudy always says, you can put that finish on a turd and you still have a turd!!

I don't care what kind of shine Rudy puts on that I am not blowing on it.

Charge you double right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I doesn't matter Rudy doen't have anymore so I am going to cry now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

I know what Rudy secret finish is but the is a family site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back