Coyote @ 5 yards with HM2

Quote:
at that range Id rather have the golf clubs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Way to go on the coyote though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thats not a bad lookin peice of iron ya got there either

LOL @ rather use golf clubs at that range
And Thank You!

Congrats Logan sorry i did not see your post Logans a stand up guy with good hunting ethics we hunt together often as for his intentions he is a red squirrel killing nut even more so now that he built his 17hm2 the coyote was a opportunity i dont think any of us would pass on a shot that close + 1 on the balls to post killing a coyote with the 17hm2 on the PM you know how its going to get hot lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Congrats Logan sorry i did not see your post Logans a stand up guy with good hunting ethics we hunt together often as for his intentions he is a red squirrel killing nut even more so now that he built his 17hm2 the coyote was a opportunity i dont think any of us would pass on a shot that close + 1 on the balls to post killing a coyote with the 17hm2 on the PM you know how its going to get hot lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hey thanks Sandman, I was wondering when you were gonna notice this post lol. Were gonna hafta get out again soon before yote season ends. Soon all seasons are gonna be closed except for all the no closed season varmints, lucky for me the lil red squirrel is on that list lol.

Nice Job Logan,

I have shot 4 coyotes this year with an HMR and never had one run more than 30 yds. I will say that these were all close range shots and I typically hunt 99% of the time with my .204. and 12 ga.

I think they make great fox guns and as long as shot placement is right, they do good on close range coyotes.

Back