Never believe for a second these people are stupid. They're not, they know what they're doing.
As a reminder, our foreign enemies wouldn't stand a chance coming at us from the outside in, but they could get into our politics and tear our country apart from within. In my opinion.
Look at gas prices we're paying......If we can bring each Californians costs down just a little bit, why wouldn't we?............ Whatever requirements we do will cost the manufacturer a little bit to meet................We want to make sure that that delta of the increased price of the product is small enough that the consumer receives a HUGE benefit.
Whaaaat!!!?
What planet did this woman come from. Is she listening to herself or did I miss a comma or a period somewhere???? I listened to that video 4 times and this is what I heard:
Will someone please explain to me just how "the consumer will reap ANY benefit from increased price of a product?
Only a democrat could come up with that kind of logic.![]()