I Inuit_sniper New member Sep 28, 2025 #21 Any chance you got any of these adapters left I got 2 bipods no adapters!
S Spit'n Chicklets New member Yesterday at 4:15 PM #22 doggin coyotes said: I looked and I do have some. I'll try and post a picture of the pieces. Click to expand... Hey, I just found this old post and I'm looking for a couple parts. I attached pictures, but I'm looking for the screw and ball bearing at the top of the yolk and a rubber foot. Attachments 20260918_145021(1).jpg 58.7 KB · Views: 4 20260918_144958(1).jpg 52.1 KB · Views: 4
doggin coyotes said: I looked and I do have some. I'll try and post a picture of the pieces. Click to expand... Hey, I just found this old post and I'm looking for a couple parts. I attached pictures, but I'm looking for the screw and ball bearing at the top of the yolk and a rubber foot.