DIY camo paint job: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Thank you!
Originally Posted By: nyttrain5150
I really dig that!

Originally Posted By: Song_Dogginhere is my rattle can jobber... base of desert tan on black original rifle. then did brown on top with the net.

Originally Posted By: BillsaukOriginally Posted By: crittr gittrThis is one I did a little while back

Love the stencil choice here!

Me too!

Originally Posted By: WYcoyoteMy Savage .260 treestand rifle. Stone texture paint.
Stockpaint003_zps45eb2902.jpg

Stockpaint002_zps06f331d5.jpg

I use different paint, but generally use/prefer the simple pattern like you did there.

Just gave it a color change today. Thanks everyone for the kick in the pants to get it done before it gets colder. It sure beats black, I'll save that for my Harley.
thumbup1.gif

IMG_3498_zps46ec7b96.jpg

IMG_3500_zpsbf03bb7b.jpg

Originally Posted By: nyttrain5150Just gave it a color change today. Thanks everyone for the kick in the pants to get it done before it gets colder. It sure beats black, I'll save that for my Harley.
thumbup1.gif

IMG_3498_zps46ec7b96.jpg

IMG_3500_zpsbf03bb7b.jpg

Those colors work well together...
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: WYcoyoteMy Savage .260 treestand rifle. Stone texture paint.
Stockpaint003_zps45eb2902.jpg

Stockpaint002_zps06f331d5.jpg

How is that paint on the hands and face when shooting? I would. Think that would chew up your cheek when shooting a bunch.

Originally Posted By: nyttrain5150Just gave it a color change today. Thanks everyone for the kick in the pants to get it done before it gets colder. It sure beats black, I'll save that for my Harley.
thumbup1.gif

IMG_3498_zps46ec7b96.jpg

IMG_3500_zpsbf03bb7b.jpg

Well done! She looks good.

Originally Posted By: Song_Dogginhere is my rattle can jobber... base of desert tan on black original rifle. then did brown on top with the net.

here is what it looks like out in the "wild" lol

Originally Posted By: mbaysinger89

Here's my experiment. It turned out well I think.

I'd consider that experiment a success! That looks sweet!

Originally Posted By: mbaysinger89

Here's my experiment. It turned out well I think.

Yep. You nailed it there. Good job.

Would really go away out here

Back