FoxPro's new website? when

Pruson

When is FoxPro's new website going to be up and operational? I don't think they got anything new that I ain't already got from them, I just wanna make sure. LOL

Great Product, even better service!!!!

I just finished talking with them......they said it was still going to be a few days.......sure wish they would hurry.......I'm waiting to order a new 32 sound unit with remote.......I want to hear the sounds before I decide on programming!

Come on FoxPro.....we have been waiting for several weeks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Might have to buy something else if you don't hurry up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hi Guys,

The new website should be up and running any day now. I spent hours this weekend going over the final changes on the website. It was due to be up today, however, transferring the domain has proven to be a little more time consuming than we originally thought. I apologize for the delay. Thanks for your patience!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Systems
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.

GonHuntin,
I just got my 32 sound in last Friday. The sound quality is very good. I haven't got to go out yet to try it on coyotes, but I did set it on the front porch yesterday for a few minutes playing the crow party. In less than two minutes I had about 50 crows in the trees in my front yard. If it calls coyotes like it calls crows, I'm gonna have some real fun.
Good Luck,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Come on now, Gonehuntin, don't make any mistakes you will have to live with,LOL.

I knew you was just kiddin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alan & Pruson

Yep, I'm kidding.......sure am getting tired of carrying that heavy JS 512 around though!

I guess I should just bite the bullet and spend an hour on the phone picking sounds.......but I'd much rather take my time and listen to everything that is available while I make my decisions!

GonHuntin'

You will never regret getting one. Let me recommend the remote as well. The first time you have a predator come in looking for the sound and not you, you will be like a kid at Christmas. Then just mute the caller and let him slow down and search a little bit, and then pop em. :eek:

They have a toll free number to call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif , so you can listen all day. Ye who hesitates is not calling predators right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

For those of you who have been waiting, our new website is now up and running. For dial up users, it takes a little while to load up some of the sections. There is nothing that we could do about it because of all of the information and high res photos that are on the site. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Systems
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.

Mike,
New site looks great, I even checked out a bunch of the sounds. And I like that new remote, now if I can find someone that would buy my tx5 remote for a back up, I would have the new tx5lr.

Congrads
Booger

Crap! I didn't think I needed the 32 sound unit with long range remote until I got to hear all the sounds. Oh well; I really do need it.

I just went and visited that website. On it, I noticed an article about red fox hunting by Pete Hauer. Of course because it was for red foxes, I had to check it out.

It's a great article! It's fun to read such an article by someone who obviously knows his stuff! Congrats to you Pete on a great article.

I would suggest others head over there as well and check it out. Lots of good stuff in there.

Randy

GC, go into your temp internet files and delete them and your cookies. Your computer is bring up a stored file instead of the regular file.

Randy,
That's what I thought the deal was to, except I've done that three times now and still get the old site. I've typed the www.gofoxpro.com addie in directly and get the old site. I did a Google search and hit the link, and got the old site. It's killing me! I'm going to order a new 32 sound camo unit with remote and have been pondering the sound list while waiting for the new remote to be standard. When I read about the new site and the ability to listen to the sounds I thought- GREAT! Except I can't get there from here. I guess it'll work out shortly somehow.

GC...

The new website is up and man is it awesome.!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Just ordered mine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NY Yote

Back