Has anyone used a $21.00 knock off pepr mount like this?

I have a Daniel defense and a home build with all the goodies on them and alot of money in them and would not think twice about putting burris mount on them they have been great for me. Sorry you had bad luck with yours or just want to blow money on the other stuff IMO.

I think larue lt104 is the ticket for me. I'm gong to order direct since I saw knock offs that look like them and they even have the larue logo stamped on it

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Clay34You bought a POF AR and put a $21 mount on it? If you were a bowhunter that would be like spending $1600 on a bow and shooting arrows that you bought from Wally World that were the wrong spine and not cut to your draw length.

I'm sorry to give you grief, but stand back for a minute and think about the beautiful rifle you bought, and then you put a Chinese piece of crap on it to hold your optic? The mount lets the optic do it's job.

Think American Defense or LaRue - buy once / cry once and be happy. It's your money, you get to do what you want with it, but it doesn't add up to me.

Sorry I was so blunt but sometimes guys just need a kick in the rear to open their eyes.

This man gives great advice.

Last edited:
Burris just retuned to cabelas and their special order dept is in the process of getting me a lt104. I'm using my club points on it. Thanks for the kick in the ars:)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DultimatpredatorBurris just retuned to cabelas and their special order dept is in the process of getting me a lt104. I'm using my club points on it. Thanks for the kick in the ars:)

Congrats on a mount that you can still be happy with and proud of 20 years from now. It will make a wonderful addition to your very nice rifle.

Glad I could help.
thumbup1.gif

The LT104 is worth it's weight in gold. BTW the cheap off brand mount I purchased off ebay was missing one of the alignment pins to hold it into place which explains why they were cheap

Back