I HAVE SINNED! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

kirby

It has been brought to my attention recently. That I have been giving out calling advice. Even though I have only called off/on for 6 seasons. ALL of my other experience of hunting Red Fox & coyotes. Apparently just don't cut it? OH! THE SHAME OF IT ALL!
frown.gif

Note to self; I don't know how I will ever get any restfull sleep?

I can't share that Black_Wolf. I'm in too much agony & despair
frown.gif
frown.gif

I can barely type on my keyboard as my eyes are swollen with tears of SHAME!

I think? I will go water board myself for punishment. [Even though that might not be enough?] WAH WAH WaaAAAAaaah

Last edited:
Like Black Wolf....I forgive you too Kirby.
don't be so hard on yourself.....
But if you need some help with the water boarding, I'll be there for ya!!
laugh.gif

I've been calling for 6 years as well, and night hunted for the first 3 years of that and I'm unfit to tie some of the members shoes here. I've heard it all.

Alright, the water boarding didn't work so well. Plan 3.A I will soon force myself to listen to an old crooner album[repeatidly]. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted By: kirbyAlright, the water boarding didn't work so well. Plan 3.A I will soon force myself to listen to an old crooner album[repeatidly]. Any suggestions?

Slim Pickens always does it for me.

Originally Posted By: kirbyAlright, the water boarding didn't work so well. Plan 3.A I will soon force myself to listen to an old crooner album[repeatidly]. Any suggestions?
Kirby, if you re seroius about harming yourself via music...
may I suggest crap music!! The "c" is silent!
lol.gif

Sinners, you will all pay. Bwahahahaha

JK, It does take care of the boardom when there is a p*****g match.

Me I have been chasing yotes around for 15 years and I'm still learning every year.

Originally Posted By: kirbyI can't share that Black_Wolf. I'm in too much agony & despair
frown.gif
frown.gif

I can barely type on my keyboard as my eyes are swollen with tears of SHAME!

I think? I will go water board myself for punishment. [Even though that might not be enough?] WAH WAH WaaAAAAaaah

Nevermind Kirby, I found it.

The search feature is really handy.
thumbup.gif

Yer still forgiven.
smile.gif

Right now[if anyone really cares?] Boo-hoo, sniffle, sniffle. I'm wearing a paper sack over my head. With one hole cut out for my 1-good eye, so's I can type. Hmmm, I just realized my mouthwash aint cutting it?

Anyways, I still have a flicker of hope in my sole[or is it the other way around]? That some day, just some day, maybe I will stack up? Oh the SHAME!
frown.gif

Last edited:
Update...I just mulled over my just punishment for my sins, with my little sidekick wooly.

He offered to beat me unconsious with a whiffle bat. I thanked him, but declined his generous offer. Anyway he said, too late "YOU DESERVE IT!! He just left to the mall to go buy one.
frown.gif

Well you know that the more you know the less you know that you know, you know? So in theory umm, well I'm not the best at math, but yep you sinned.

Gee thanks? Vaughn. 1st video I quit sobbing for a minute. 2nd one made me toss my cookies. Besides all of that I hurt all over from the beating I just took, from wooly
frown.gif

You people out there in the real World. This is true torment! Feeling rejected, down trodden n all.

Another pain I carry is not having yet recieved my[apprentice] mall ninja certificate
frown.gif

THANK! YOU catwacker, for pulling me out of my deep abyss![I think? it was just constipation, I'm not really sure?]. I feel[kinda] free from my GUILT! & SHAME! HOOR-RAYyyyYYYYyyyy
smile.gif

Back