Illegal coyote hunting in Washington?

hey FALFire

I wouldn't mind if you did a little target practice, say on all the propane tanks, especially if they are still attached to the ----. May we should give a little education on what kind of trash is left by meth heads, that way our hunting partners and the members know what to stay away from. Glad to hear that you picked up a parcel in st. john. Do you need some help on the yotes?

Quote:
hey FALFire

I wouldn't mind if you did a little target practice, say on all the propane tanks, especially if they are still attached to the ----. May we should give a little education on what kind of trash is left by meth heads, that way our hunting partners and the members know what to stay away from. Glad to hear that you picked up a parcel in st. john. Do you need some help on the yotes?

The trash problem is enormous these days. Seems like everywhere I go there is trash and stolen or junk cars flipped upside down and burned. You are so right about the crap the meths head leave behind, it's pitiful. I love hearing about them losers when the van and campers they are driving blows up while they are cooking inside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

On a brighter note, I just got back from a fabulous 4 days at the place. Got me a nice pheasant, one fat old goose, heard what sounded like a hundert coyoteeeees and I wasn't even hunting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Shot a few rounds of clays with my buddies and made a new motocross track to blast around on the scooter when things get slow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Still doing a lot of work getting it all together, slowly but surely it's coming along. Had a light dusting of snow on Friday night and pulled out this morning with frost on the ground, winter is a comin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Got to head back over to get the bathroom remodeled and a new entry way laid. Seems like the work never ends, my wife and her honey-do list is killin' my huntin time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

"I love hearing about them losers when the van and campers they are driving blows up while they are cooking inside. "

I just wish it would happen more often.

Solution to the honey-do list take her hunting with you.

Back