In Loving Memory of Raegan Brooke South

New member, long time lurker, learner. All of God's blessing's to you and your family. I can't think of anything harder than losing one of your children. You are not alone in your grief and sorrow. All who are parent's know there can be nothing worse. She is a beautiful young girl. God bless all of you and may time and fond memories dull your pain. Rob

Children are angles and god called her home with him to help with this old world. Keep an open mind and look at others she lives in the ones she touched while she was here. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious child. She is with God and will suffer no more, forever. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Byron ... the deepest condolences from my family to yours during this tough time . i just cant imagine what you and your family are going thru .

May the Good Lord always be with you !!

I truly admire your faith and strength. I have never read this thread until recently. One of my kids has a series of severe health problems as well which has left him seriously impaired as well. We don't know how long we'll have him either. I haven't handled it with anywhere near the grace that you have. I'm sorry for your loss. How you've handled it is really remarkable.

Back