just for fun! whats your favorite production rifle make,model, and cal

Chupa, you got me again.

Herestoyou.jpg

Quote:
This week I would have to say a CZ 527 in .221 Fireball.

My CZ527 in 221 Furball has me by the boys and it wont let go! It is dragging me away from my two year old 220 Swift and my older yet 223 and 17 Remingtons! I dont know if I will ever be back! It has such a grip! Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It wont let go of me! Wont somebody help me?? Help me! Help me! PLEASE! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

I guess I will be the first to say Thompson Center Encore. I have a .25-06 and a soon to be .204 barrel. I love this gun. Very accurate and is the first gun that I have owned that really fits me. I hope someday soon to have about 10 or 15 different barrels for it.

coyoteman23

Hands down mine is a Tikka M695 stainless/grey laminate
in 25-06 Rem. Very accurate, slick action, crisp trigger,
and just feels lethal when I put it to the shoulder. She is
easy on the eyes, too.

Squeeze

Remington Mod 700 BDL in 30-06. It was my first center fire rifle many many years ago. I still have it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Which ever one I pull from the gun cabinet at the time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marlin 1895 CB 45-70. Maybe old school, but she still gets the job done. No doubt about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

My Remington 700 BDL enhanced in .243 Winchester, after I removed the shiney BDL stock and replaced it with a new satin finished CDL stock.
I also really like my Remington 700 SPS stainless in .22-250.
Both of these rifles are as accurate as I can be and have never failed me.

Coyote 6974

My favorites change year to year, but if we are sticking to production rifles, my current favorite is a Rem cdl in 35 Whelen, this rifle is a keeper. its very accurate, fun to shoot and handles very well. best of all, I won it at one of my local gun clubs.
Barry

I'm probably going to be the only Ruger fan, but.....

Ruger M77VT Target Grey in .204

The rifle sits on the rest well, shoots way above average, bolt/action feels solid, and the palm swell fits my hand. Very well made and accurate rifle. (I own 4 VTs) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back