Learned a awesome trick from a old timer.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Jeff, some Bar-S Hickorey smoked thick sliced collars for the dogs may be in order. lol

Man Grant, if I thought it would work I would buy it by the case. lol

I'm beginning to think that my feather decoy will get swapped out for Bacon. Those coyotes see that Bacon swirling around on that string and it's going to be GAME OVER!

smile.gif

I dont need to cook bacon, I am just going to take my neighbor with me, he is a cop, tellhim to wear his uniform and everything.....

In all seriousness, I am going to try this, the actual. Maybe try a little coleman stove to speed up the process? a Tiny propane bottle with a burner and a can if you dont have a far walk?

After seeing the dog react on the commercials (ITS BACCCCONNNNN!!!!!!!) A coyote cant have too far off of a reaction.

Thanks for posting.

Just so everyone will knows I was first.... I have contacted Mossy Oak and Realtree about a new line of bacon scented predator hunting clothing. I told them everyone in this post has to be pro-staff.
lol.gif

You are incorrect, Hooked. They come running to charcoal smoke and bacon grease fires, don't believe me, try it for yourself.

I just tried the bacon system.......and guess what.....this is the coyote that came in to it !!!!!!!! Kind of flat ,wavy ,and crispy..!!!

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Last edited:
I just made 46 stands today....went through about 6 pounds of bacon.... the results....delicious. Should be a disclaimer when in bear country . Jim

I don't know if this bacon thing will work or not...but I'm sure having a blast reading all the comments and suggestions!! They help to brighten up this cold & rainy day in Vermont!! Keepem comin!!

thumbup.gif
lol.gif

I had to go to town and have breakfast this morning.
Of course I had bacon and eggs. No coyotes showed up wanting
to share it however.

Back