Lets see the ladies...

wisel86

Ok guys lets see those pretty ladies that allow you to go chasin yotes.

Here is my girl and she is even sportin the buck mark.

img333.jpg

Get this straight right away boys, "she" doesn't let me go coyote hunting.....I go when she is sleeping....lol.

Besides, I don't wanna break the camera.

Nice looking ladies there guys, they must have felt sorry for you guys. Sorta like a hurt puppy....I hear some women are like that. Mine would just run me over, and then back up over me just to make sure the job was done right.

Originally Posted By: gonzagaGet this straight right away boys, "she" doesn't let me go coyote hunting.....I go when she is sleeping....lol.

Besides, I don't wanna break the camera.

Nice looking ladies there guys, they must have felt sorry for you guys. Sorta like a hurt puppy....I hear some women are like that. Mine would just run me over, and then back up over me just to make sure the job was done right.

I hear ya there. if she is awake its hard to get out alive...lol

plus i have not and probably wont walk down the ile with this one. But she does share the front seat with the rifle.

Last edited:
Quote:i have not and probably wont walk down the ile with this one. But she does share the front seat with the rifle.

I take it she doesn't look at this site? Lol...

See gonzaga, if you Mary above your class, she will realize soon that she made a mistake, and have your hunting stuff sitting by the door waiting for you to leave.

Is that what I did wrong Jesse. Heck I was thinking it was because I said "I do".....lol.
Just wait until your house is full of kids......he he, then you will share my pain...lol.

DSCF1130.jpg

DSC09767.jpg

DSCF1094.jpg

not only is she my best bud, she's also my favorite hunting pard. and she HUNTS, not just a tag along
wink.gif

16 years tommarrow.. i'm a lucky man
thumbup1.gif

Y'all fellas who have a woman who hunts with you are lucky. I can't seem to get mine to go anywhere that doesn't involve a credit card a parking lot and her gettin dolled up. Here lately my hunting has been VERY limited but as soon as the snow starts flying she's gonna spend a lot of time being mad and alone at home on weekends!!! And I'll be in the dog house
smile.gif

Last edited:
zoe.jpg

No I will not get in trouble...lol

But this girl gets upset when i come home smelling like yotes.

Not only no to the marrage thing but [beeep] no. no to kids to.

Originally Posted By: stanlyQuote:i have not and probably wont walk down the ile with this one. But she does share the front seat with the rifle.

I take it she doesn't look at this site? Lol...

And the girlfriend is not smart enough to find this site let alone realise its me...lol

Here is mine. We were headed to a Halloween Dance a couple years ago. Married 30 years. She could care less about hunting but has never objected to me going all I wanted and is really glad when I take the kids with me. They are all grown now but she still likes to see them having fun.
IMG_0590.jpg

Back