mass bobcat and fox!

deerslyr1

well i had a great weekend! firday had a yote come into my bait but it was so dark with out lights by the time i was able to figure it was a yote i didnt have a shot. then had a fisher come in( didnt shoot no hunting them) then saturday am i called in a yote only to have him come in behind me and bark at me only to see him just before he disappeared behind a hill (seeing a ton of yotes but having trobles closeing on them!) then sat evening i got my first bobcat! large tom! then sat evening i got this red fox on my bait. And then later had a grey fox come in too but passed because i thought it was the fisher again until it was too late...
2012-02-19_08-07-01_55.jpg

2012-02-19_08-07-52_702.jpg

2012-02-19_10-44-53_732.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: beaglerOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThat's a great pair .
thumbup.gif

I wish I could say that more often without getting slapped!
wub.gif
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

havent weighed it yet but i'd guess around 25lbs def not a huge one she came into the bait looking for a snack,....still upset i missed the other one. 1st miss of the year uhg...
back at it tonight

Where in mass are you. Weve been hunting in Austerlitz, NY on the Mass border. Not as many yotes as a couple of years ago.

Back